We are resuming in person styling appointments as of Monday 15th June. This will be by appointment only, book yours now by clicking here
Our hearts go out to all couples out there who are having to make the hard decision to postpone or cancel their weddings in light of the Covid-19 restrictions.
If you think about the wording in traditional wedding vows… “for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sickness and in health” these resonate even more at this particular time.
We are still able to order wedding dresses and get delivery of those gowns already ordered without any delays. Our designers have a large in stock inventory enabling us to cater to shorter timescales if needed.
The measures we have in place to ensure you are kept safe are as follows:
- We have a thorough cleaning regime of all hard surfaces and high traffic areas.
- Gowns will be sanitised between appointments with a commercial grade sanitiser
- We will wear masks and can provide disposable masks for you and your guests.
- We will be washing our hands frequently and have a hand sanitising station for you to use upon arrival and departure.
- We are marking designated areas to aid in social distancing
- You will be the only bride in our boutique ensuring a completely private and personal experience.
- We ask if you, or any of your guests, are unwell that you reschedule your appointment.
Your safety is of paramount importance to us. We are excited to meet you and help in the search for your perfect wedding dress.
Love Keeley and Margaret x x x